1. He's the youngest of five grandchildren on my side and the only grandson.
2. He has been in two commercials.
3. His nicknames are King, Kinger, Kings, Kingy, Kingsy, Kingabing, Binger, Bingy, Bubba, Bubadoo, Bubs, Kiki, Buddy, King-gi, Frog, Frogger, Baby Boy. He responds to all of them.
4. His favourite shows are Toopy and Binoo and Max and Ruby. If you put either of them on, he'll yell for everyone in the house to come and see that they're on.
He was actually saying: "OH NO! Don't turn off Toopy and Binoo!" when this was taken
5. His favourite App is Another Monster at the End of this Book. He laughs so hard, over and over and over. It doesn't get old for him.
6. He does not like my singing and will tell me to stop and close my mouth. He doesn't really like anyone else's singing though, so I'm not offended.
7. He's had four surgeries. February 2nd was the two year anniversary of the last one. We know there's a good chance he'll have two of them again, we just don't know when. And then some others.
8. He loves to swim. He uses a puddle jumper and floats on his back and his tummy.
9. We compare his attitude lately to that Grumpy Cat with all the memes. His answer to everything is an automatic NO. Then, he'll think about what you said and sometimes say yes. You have to wait him out.
10. He is a MASTER of Blue Steel. He does it immediately after telling you NO. He also does it after making demands, as if to challenge you to say 'no' back to him.
11. His hair grows incredibly fast. He needs a haircut about once a month, but it takes me about another month to face this fact and do something about it.
12. He loves to tell Knock-Knock jokes. They don't usually make any sense.
13. He still sleeps in a crib, but we have a new bed on order for him.
14. He loves pirates, hippopotamuses, school buses, city buses, and white buses, ambulances, trains, his 'painting' (aka travel-sized, strawberry Doodle Pro), chocolate, Curious George, and Thomas the Train.
15. He takes after his dad and my brother in appearance.
16. He calls all men Daddy, which has made for some very awkward encounters with strangers.
17. He is still a terrible eater. He eats the same thing every day for breakfast and lunch. Dinner is a constant battle.
18. Turns out he loves the snow. Who knew? I thought I would have one child on my side. The inside. Of the house.