Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Sunshine

I feel badly that I posted a mopey post and then did not come back and blog for over a month. No worries, things are a-okay. It ended up being a good reminder for me about what happens to my head when I don't look after myself: after a week of the flu, not eating well, not working out, I could feel those ugly thoughts creeping up. That's about the only time they happen now.

Anyway, a few days after that I was back to normal and we haven't looked back. Everything and nothing have happened since then. I had my birthday, Rachel had her birthday. We had the longest, coldest, snowiest winter in decades. King had an MRI today to check everything over and see if his scoliosis is related to a tethered cord and if something needs to be done there. We've been doing more school planning, which has been great. Basically, we are all just doing really well. 

Who can be grouchy in the springtime sunshine?? 

4 comments:

  1. Good for you! We all have moments when we need to vent. Do not feel badly AT ALL. It is part of the journey. Glad the sunshine is sneaking in and that things are looking up. I think we are all in need of some spring fever!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you're hanging in there! Let us know the MRI results, Mason is 2 weeks out from his detethering and doing well. I'm praying we don't need another for many many years.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jill - how goes life in general and Kingsley things in particular? Praying all is well and you are just enjoying spring as a family!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It is good to see I'm not the only one behind on posting! ;) (Still am, so you're ahead of me there.) Hope everyone had good b-days and that you've finally thawed after the brutal winter that was this year! Have you heard back on the MRI? What have they said about his scoliosis, can you still just monitor it? Feel free to email me if you have any q's that I might be able to answer from E's perspective. Hope all is well!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails