Sunday, July 28, 2013

The Cuz's

July has been a super busy month, due mostly to my sister visiting with her crew. They live way across the country, so we don't get to see them that often. Fortunately, when she does come, I steal her camera card and take all of her pictures so that I suddenly seem way more adept at photography than I really am.

 at the drive-in, while King was trying to escape and roam free in the weeds

 don't you sometimes wish you could still sit at the kid table? 

 I love how this shows their growth with their legs

 movie night!

this picture just makes me laugh, from cross-eyed Rachel to Kamille's gansta face

summer is not complete without a lemonade stand 

I love how these 5 get along like they're always together, they just gel. Something about their ages this visit was just perfect - they never fought. Can't get better than cousin besties. 

3 comments:

  1. Wow, looks like a lot of fun! I especially like the hammock picture. Wish I were young again! So glad they all get along well. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awe! I have so many photos to go through still before I even get around to posting anything. Can you write another post about our trip, just so I can see more photos and remember the fun stories of our time there!?!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't know how I missed this post! (Maybe because my newsfeed is always clogged with contesting pages.Ha) Love these pictures! Such great memories with their cousins to look back on. ♥

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails