Monday, July 29, 2013

Four Eyes

Remember last year when Kingsley went cross-eyed and scared the pants off of us thinking there was something major going on and it turned out to be a random thing that corrected itself?


We went to the eye doctor today and turns out he's still doing great, his vision is great, his eyes are healthy, everything is fine still. Same with the girls, 3 kids with 6 healthy, perfectly working eyes. Unfortunate, kind of, since they are so ridiculously cute in glasses...


I wasn't so lucky! It's funny how a lot of people don't know that I wear contacts, considering how bad my eyesight is (-7.00 and -8.00 for real). Sadly, I rarely ever wear glasses. The ones I have are from before I even got pregnant with Rachel, so, I was a bit overdue for a new pair. As always, I have big ambitions to actually wear my new glasses in public. We'll see. ;)

2 comments:

  1. I am sure you would look great in glasses! I want to see pics!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those photos of them all in glasses are hilarious! So cute! They all look like old professors lol.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails