Sunday, December 5, 2010

Kingsley's Decompression with Music



"... and I ask you right here please to agree with me that a scar is never ugly. That is what the scar makers want us to think. But you and I, we must make an agreement to defy them. We must see all scars as beauty. Okay? This will be our secret. Because take it from me, a scar does not form on the dying. A scar means, I survived."
  ~ Little Bee, Chris Cleave


I make videos for everything. This is Kingsley's 9 days in the hospital. One more battle scar.

9 comments:

  1. Although E's surgeries were different it sure brings back lots of memories to see Kingsley like that. So happy he is home again! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad he's home and getting back to normal. The video is hard and also lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh that video almost made me cry. So glad you guys are home now..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a sweet little fighter you have. I'm so thankful he is home safely where he belongs!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So relieved to hear that he is home! I loved the video, I have had fun making a few too. I hope Kingsley continues to feel stronger and better each day. Enjoy every minute together in your own comfy surroundings!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What an awesome story this video tells. And how amazing to watch him get better every day, getting stronger and stronger. I love that shy little smile of his! Thinking of you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the quote. Sometimes I forgot what a scar really means. So Thanks you!
    I also posted on your fb wall. But that video had me crying!

    ReplyDelete
  8. You did a great job putting that together.... had me in tears. But what a great blessing to see him smiling at the end. Answered prayers. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. glad he's home and doing well!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails