Monday, May 24, 2010

Backyard Paradise

It's not often that a May 2-4 weekend is as amazing as you plan for it to be.  This weekend has been the best one since I was 17 years old! For quite different reasons, although the perfect weather helped both times.
Friday, Sunday and Monday have been spent outside (Saturday, it rained, but I was inside for Cordelia's birthday party anyway).  How perfect!! What made it the most amazing was that my backyard is finally ready for summer and it's like Mother Nature knew that and sent us a good dose of it.  Here is what makes my yard the best:
Drinking water from the new sprinklers
Swings and
monkey bars!
Sandbox
Water table - which used to be the favourite, but the pool now wins that honour
Shady haven for King and I
the clothesline
the adored $10 kiddie pool (with added on slide from our old neighbours curb)

Rachel's birdfeeder and water (the birds were hungry)
my vegetable garden
baby laughs
and naps outside.

6 comments:

  1. That sounds like a pretty awesome weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post! Love all the photos!

    ReplyDelete
  3. sounds great!! I love Rachel's swim suit!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a perfect long weekend! What great Canadian weather we are enjoying eh?

    ReplyDelete
  5. great photos jill. nicely captured! can we come to play in your bby?

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails